0
Through my experience, I have seen how for some reason, guys are a little more obvious in showing their feelings than girls are. Yes, guys have a lot of pressure when it comes to being expected to talk to the girl first or be the one to make the first move. But sometimes it’s a lot easier than you think to express your feelings towards someone. And these are the top ten things that girls notice guys do, whether it’s intentional or not.
1. The look
Any girl who has experienced this knows what I’m talking about. The look that shows he is in a trance and is just trying to figure out what to say next. He’s trying to stay calm, cool and collected while his heart is simultaneously shaking. As a girl, this stare can be flattering but can also be very intimidating if you are not one who enjoys being stared at. So, if you’re anything like me, you are probably just sitting there worrying about whether or not there is something on your face the entire time.

2. His friends try to embarrass him in front of you
Sometimes guys can be hard to read, but when it comes to embarrassing each other in front of girls or someone their friend likes, they are downright obvious. See, while girls will usually keep it low key by nudging or whispering to their friend, guys have no shame in using physical signals to draw a girls attention. Whether it’s throwing something at their friend, pushing them toward her or making the obvious “AHEM!” noise when she walks by, they enjoy every minute of embarrassing each other. While some girls may find this obnoxious, I actually find it quite hilarious. If there’s anything guys are good at, it’s being entertaining and plus, that friend just helped me clarify something I could otherwise only assume, so thanks!

3. He gets awkward or nervous around you
I have to say, this is my favorite. Girls usually expect guys to make the first move; which includes anything from walking up to her first, to following up with her by sending the first text or making the first phone call. I can definitely say that I support this and expect it as well. I feel that any guy who has the guts to do what many guys now-a-days see as crazy, is worth my time having a conversation with. As girls, we know that we expect a lot, so any guy who is willing to step up to the plate deserves a lot more attention than the 2am snapchatter. So, whether it’s talking too fast, blinking a lot, not being able to keep eye contact or slipping in an accidental obvious compliment, girls appreciate it. It’s not only flattering, but comforting as well. In many cases, the girl may be just as nervous and is just better at hiding it than the guy is! This is not something to be embarrassed of but rather to be proud of, because using social media as a way to get a girl’s attention is not the way to go.

Like Odyssey on Facebook
4. He asks a lot of questions
For the most part, if a guy is interested in a girl, he’s going to want to know more about her. So this is how girls sense if a guy is into them or not. Usually, girls can tell the difference in a guy’s questions as to what his intentions are. So no, the question, “can you send me a pic?” is not a good sign. However, asking about who she is and the things she likes is definitely a way that girls can sense your feelings towards them.
Personally, I can’t say that I ask my best guy friend the same questions I ask a guy I like because they are not the same things that I would want to know about a guy I might end up dating. So here’s a tip: If you and a girl get into a deep conversation and the questions are flowing between the two of you, chances are, there is some spark of interest there.
 
 
5. He texts back quickly
Most girls understand this struggle. I know I cannot speak for every girl out there but us girls usually struggle with guys’ abilities to text back fast. If a girl likes a guy, chances are she wants to talk to you about 90% of the time (with the other 10% of time spent doing her makeup of course). A quick text back or relatively continuous conversation shows a girl that you are interested and want to keep talking to her.




Post a comment

 
Top