whenever they realise there are no little ones running around a home.
At one point or the other, most African women have had to deal with statements like ‘stop filling our toilets and give birth to child!
Some cultures if not all tend to heap the blame on women whenever they realise there are no little ones running around a home.
1. Pelvic inflammatory disease.
2. Previous infections.
3. Polyps in the uterus.
4. Endometriosis or fibroids.
5. Scar tissue and adhesions.
6. Chronic medical illness e.g cancer.
7. A previous ectopic pregnancy.
8. Birth defects.
9. Intense exercise that causes a significant loss of body fat.
10. Excess weight or obesity.
11. Extremely brief menstrual cycles.
12. Hormonal imbalance.
13. Thyroid gland problems.
14. A tumour or cyst.
15. Alcohol or drug use.
16. Eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.