1. Behave like a true female, i.e. all the tenderness of a female – a man doesn’t want a “man” for his wife! A perfect wife is one who doesn’t expect a perfect husband. How we handle our husband’s shortcomings reveals more about our own character than our husbands.
2. Dress pleasantly/attractively. If you are a home-maker, don’t stay in your sleeping suit all day. Go to the market, buy push ups and G-strings
5. Don’t keep asking him, “what are you thinking?”
6. Stop nagging.
7. Absolutely no talking about your spousal problems to anyone you meet, not even under the pretense of seeking help! If you think you want to solve legitimate marital issues, Do it yourself and don’t run to a third party unless its a life threatening issue. Mediate any injustice done, Talk it over after he calms down. Allow him whenever he is angry. dont talk back so any wrong can be corrected and the couple can reunite in harmony.
8. Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.
9. Learn all the rights and obligations of each other. Focus on fulfilling your obligations, not demanding your rights.
10. Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug him.
11. Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it.
12. Compliment him on the things you know he’s not so confident about (looks, intelligence, etc.) This will build his self-esteem.
13. Always tell him he’s the best husband ever.
14. Call his family often.
15. Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
16. When he’s talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you’re interested.
17. Encourage him to do charity.
18. If he’s in a bad mood, give him some space. He’ll get over it.
19. Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It’s a big deal.
20. If he’s angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you’re quiet. You will see your fight will end a lot faster. Then when he’s calm, you can tell him your side of the story and how you want him to change something.
21. When you’re mad at him, don’t say “YOU make me furious”, rather, “This action makes me upset”. Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.
22. Remember that your husband has feelings, so take them into consideration.
23. Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they’re good guys. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn’t feel “cooped up” at home.
24. If your husband is annoyed over a little thing you do (and you can control it), then stop doing it. Really.
25. Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.
26. Don’t get mad over small things. It’s not worth it.
27. Make jokes. If you’re not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.
28. Tell him you’re the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you’re good at.