It's a duty you owe yourself as a single lady to be the best you can be before getting married. These things would form experiences that'll make you better and wiser.
Inspired by Marriage.com, here are 10 things every woman must do before getting married
1. Learn how to cook - Not because it shows how domesticated you are but because you can confidently whip up something if you really don't feel like eating out.
2. Chase your hobbies - Learn what you've always wanted to learn, just do it. Time waits for no one.
3. Get heartbroken- It makes you stronger and wiser.
4. Know how you feel about having children- Kids change your approach to life, ,so plan carefully with your partner.
5. Travel - You'll really love the experiences and it'll make you a more confident woman.
6. Experiment with your looks - Go natural, funky hairstyles or anything you wish to do, keep photos for memories.
7. Appreciate yourself more - Know that you earned it because you worked hard.
8. Learn some essential skills- Driving, swimming and more, it'll help you during emergencies and make you more confident.
9. Set financial goals for yourself - As much as you want to spend it all, learn to set reasonable financial goals for yourself and you'll be proud you did.
10. Get in shape - Exercise and get fit, make a resolve to have the best body ever.Watch this video on 'how to apply seduction in your everyday life'