If you’re anything like me, you think of dating as a skill that is to be learned, practiced and perfected and if you’re single, then maybe it’s time to change up your dating routine with some fresh advice.
1. Dating takes time-“if you choose to date sequentially, on average, it will take you longer to meet “the one”. On average, a woman will date 27 men before finding Mr. Right. Assuming the average number of months you date each person is 1 (this is a very conservative estimate), dating sequentially would mean an average of 10 1/2 years of dating to find your beloved!”
3. He’s dating multiple people- “The reality of dating is that, whether men are honest about it or not, MOST of them are already dating aggressively — however, only few disclose it.”
4. Comparisons allow you to see who stands out- “when dating aggressively you can see how they stack-up against the competition”
5. Employment: If you live in Nigeria where a boyfriend plays the role of a father and godfather then you will understand the need for having dozens of fathers
6. Backup plan: you have to admit, not everything goes according to plan. It’s only considerate not to put all your eggs in one basket.”