1. HE HAS TOO MANY PHONES: It’s a normal thing to have two phones in Nigeria due to the bad network but seeing a man with four phones and above, this calls for concern. It takes a man who is involved in a dubious business to be using many phones at the same time.
2. HIS PHONES ARE ALWAYS SWITCH OFF: Another sign that will help you detect if your husband is a kidnapper is when you notice that he has some phone he often switched off whenever he is at home just like Evans normally do. This should signal to you that he is using those phones to call the family of the victims whenever he wants to negotiate a ransom with them after which he switches the phone off to make it difficult for law enforcement agents to track him.
4. HE HARDLY RECEIVE CALLS IN YOUR PRESENCE: When your husband doesn’t make calls nor receive calls in your presence, then you need to be suspicious what kind of business he is into
5. HE IS ALWAYS ON PHONE WITH STRANGE PEOPLE: Through his phone conversations, you will be able to deduce the kind of deal he is into. If he is always on phone with strangers talking about money or using coded language, that should give you a prompting that he may be a kingpin.
6. HE USES MANY SATELLITE PHONES: Satellite phones are very expensive and they are made for security operatives and government officials like presidents, governors, service chiefs and ambassadors. Seeing your husband using satellite phone like Thuraya may be a pointer that he is a kidnapping headmaster.
7. HE HAS TOO MUCH CASH AT HOME WHICH HE NEVER DEPOSITS IN BANK: When a man turns his house to a bank where he keeps a huge sum of money running into millions in local and foreign currency, you need nobody to tell you that it either your husband is into kidnapping or armed robbery.