1. HE HAPPILY OFFERS TO HELP. I know some men are terrified of offering to help because some feminists go nuts and tell them they don’t need a man to help them, but really that’s a stereotype that doesn’t often happen outside of the movies. I’m thrilled when my man offers to help me carry something heavy or help me clean up after dinner. It shows he wants to do things with me.
2. HE ASKS FOR YOUR HELP. A man that isn’t afraid to ask for help is one of the sexiest things ever. For instance, instead of driving around in circles, he asks you to check your phone for directions. Maybe he needs your help putting together that new entertainment center. Either way, you don’t have to offer to help. He asks you.
5. HE TEXTS/CALLS YOU FIRST. Before you even get a chance to text him good morning, he’s already sent you one. He doesn’t have to wait for you to call or text first. He’s man enough to take charge and text or call whenever he feels like it, even if it makes him the first one to do it.
6. HE CHECKS OUT THE THINGS YOU LIKE. After hearing how excited you got over XYZ band, he buys tickets to a local show and goes with you. He offers to sit down with you and watch The Bachelor just because you like it. You don’t have to beg or ask him – he’s eager to check out the things you like.
7. HE PLANS FOR IMPORTANT EVENTS. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, or holiday, your man has it covered. While you’re expecting last minute dinner plans on your birthday, he’s gathered your friends and family together at your favorite restaurant and even got that one of a kind sweater you ogled three months ago.