Lots of ladies out there still face the challenge of having to argue with their man each time it’s time to have sεx, simply because he wouldn’t use a co.ndom.
Despite the worldwide campaign for people to engage in safe sεx and avoid contracting Sεxually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) or having unwanted pregnancies, a lot of guy still hate the idea of wearing co.ndoms.
1. He can’t find c.ondoms that fit: According to quora.com, 30 percent to 35 percent of men require a smaller than standard or more tailored-fit co.ndom while half of men require a medium or standard co.ndom. Medium-sized co.ndoms are the most readily available and are found in most stores, handed out for free in clinics and passed out at universities. Only 15 percent to 20 percent of men require a larger co.ndom, which means 80-85% of men do not actually need that glorified Magnum.
2. He’s doesn’t know how to find the right co.ndom: With search engines like Google and Yahoo, there are tons of information out there on just about anything, that includes tips on how to find the right co.ndom.
3. He thinks co.ndoms reduce pleasure: One of the major reasons why men refuse to wear co.ndoms is that they think it doesn’t have the same pleasurable sεnsation as going bare. While this may be true for some men, it’s still not an excuse to skip wearing a co.ndom. Brands like Durex Natural Feeling Lubricated Co.ndoms and Trojan Bareskin offer you and your lover the protection you need without compromising plεasure.
4. He thinks it’s an interruption: For some guys, taking a few seconds off to put on a co.ndom when you two are hot and heavy is just an unnecessary interruption, which could deflate the mood. But understand this – wearing a co.ndom not only prevents unwanted pregnancy, it also protects you from STDs which can ruin your life. If your man cares about you and your health, as well as his, he would gladly do what is necessary to ensure that you two are safe.
6. He feels comfortable with you: Sometimes, guys will forgo using co.ndoms if they feel comfortable enough or feel like they know their partner’s track record. Truth is, this is just another excuse. Even some married couples use co.ndoms for the life of their marriage as a form of birth control and/or other reasons.
7. He thinks you’re ‘clean’ enough: That a person appears clean doesn’t mean a co.ndom should be deleted from the mix. STDs like HIV, HPV, chlamydia and herpes can go years without showing any tell-tale signs. It’s never a good idea to assume someone doesn’t have a sexually transmitted disease based on looks alone.
8. He doesn’t have a co.ndom: Not all guys always have co.ndoms handy, but there’s nothing wrong with you storing a stash in your purse or nightstand. Believe me, it’s mainly for your own safety.
Want to collaborate with us? Or tell us your story? Or want to ask a personal question? Leave a message below.
We’re trying hard to create better relationships in the world. But we can’t do it without YOU!
Did this feature help you better yourself or your relationship? You can change someone else’s life too
Share this story