2. pervert:We know you want to have sex with us. All men want to have sex with us all the time. This isobvious. That is how you are built. Don’t think we don’t know this. Therefore, if you’re perving out from the get-go, we might be prone to throwing up on your shoes. Try turning down your perv-o-meter, and we just might get with you.
3. Laid-Back Dude:At the same time, being a stone-cold chiller can be equally ineffective. If you act so laid-back that we ask you if you’re still awake, you’re probably not trying hard enough. We don’t want you climbing all over us all the time, but you’ve got to put some effort into courting us if you’re ever going to get anywhere.
4. Sloppy Seconds:Men are more understanding about cheating. When it comes to their bros. When it comes to women, we are not so sympathetic. If you can’t keep it in your pants, don’t commit. If you have to drool over every girl you pass, get over it. Even if you confess and we claim to have forgiven you, we haven’t. We’re plotting our revenge.
6. Mr. Tight Wad:Being cheap is so not sexy. Take her out on a first date? Try this:pay. Who cares if it’s politically correct, if she reached for the bill? It doesn’t have anything to do with money. It has everything to do with generosity. Chicks like it when you pay for stuff. Go figure.
7. Insecure Much?We understand you may not be 100-percent confident, that you, like us, have faults, that you’re as unsure as to how to do this as we are, but do not put your insecurity on parade. It doesn’t matter how manly you act. A gross lack of self-confidence telegraphs weakness — and no girl wants a 99-pound mental weakling.grin