2. Tight Clothing: Wearing very tight pa nts or under wear can cause your va’ gina to sweat, which can cause va’ ginal odor.
3. Spicy Food: Spicy food can cause a sudden increase in your va ’ginal dis charge, which can cause va’ ginal odor.
4. Sleeping with under wear at night: According to reports, sleeping in the nu de to air out the va’ gina is the best way to go
5. Laundry Detergent: Laundry detergent with perfume or fabric softeners can irritate the va ’gina, once again causing odor. Wash your under wear separately with unscented detergent.
6. Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many of vitamins and minerals are passed along to your baby, and this can throw off the pH levels in your va’ gina.
7. S ex: You may notice va’ ginal odors accumulating directly after se x.
9. Allergy to c0nd0ms: Some women are allergic to certain materials in c0nd0ms, which can throw off va’ ginal bacteria and cause odor.