Most people in a relationship get carried away by temporary stuff, all in the name of love.
Love is not all about feelings. What happens, when the butterflies are no longer in your stomach?
Do you know who you want to marry? What kind of person is he? These questions will help you find out the kind of person he is.
Ask these questions when he is in play mode. You can do 2 questions every week.
Each answer will give you an insight into his view of life.
1. What do you like to do for fun?
2. Describe your relationship with your father?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?4. Are you into kids? Do you want to have them? How many?
5. Do you see yourself as a religious person?
6. Would you date someone who doesn’t have the same beliefs as you?
7. What are your career goals?
8. Do you like music and going to shows?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
10. What’s your favourite meal?
11. What is your relationship with your mum like? #If he does not like his mum
12. Why do you want to enter a relationship with me?
13. Do you save money?
14. Do you plan to own your own house? How?
15. What is your view about sex before marriage?
16. Why can’t you marry more than one wife?
17. Who are your role models? Why?
18. Do you read books or listen to audio tapes? What kind?
19. Are you okay, if we see other people?
20. What is your view about a woman earning more than you or being your boss?